Top 5 Reasons To Try AgilePoint for Salesforce
Universally embeddable in Salesforce,
Office 365 & 50+ platforms.
Both Classic and Lightning ready.
Zero-touch migration of apps.
Secured multi-tenant cloud where
you own your own data.
Only Low-Code iBPMS vendor to be
listed on AppExchange.
Create cross-platform apps embeddable
in Salesforce with No Code.
More Power. More Flexible. Uncomplicated.
Most Intuitive Visual App Builder
With 400+ Digital Automation
- Embeddable in 50+ platforms
- Easily build process apps
- Easily build form apps
- On-demand mobile apps
- App permission support
- Robust import/export
- Version control
Most Powerful HTML5
Form Builder With 65+ Controls
- Reuse across platforms
- Visual form and rule builder
- Cascade lookup fields
- Sub-form support
- Multi-lingual Ready
- Mobile Ready
- CSS & JSON Support
Process With No Code
From Design to Execution
and Run-Time Adaptation
- Scalable Stateless Engine
- Model-driven enabled no-code
- Event-driven enabled agility
- Support 15+ Process Patterns
- Full persistency robustness
- High Availability Support
Embeddable Functionality and
User Interface in Salesforce
- Support Classic and Lightening
- Native integration – No iFrame
- Event-driven automation trigger
- Support all Salesforce editions
- AppExchange certified
Most Flexible Deployment
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Apps never become legacy burden
- Eliminate repetitive ‘rebuild’
- Reuse same app across platforms
- Work with Chatbot
- Use IoT Inputs as trigger
Digital Customer Experience
In The Real World
See how our digital process automation solutions are
helping Salesforce customers large or small to extend
the modernization of their customer experience.
“They (AgilePoint) have built deep integration into Salesforce exposing a fully functional AgilePoint user experience seamlessly with the native Salesforce interface.” Forrester
“AgilePoint has also added integration with Salesforce to embed its iBPMS capabilities and support Visualforce and Lightning development.” Gartner
“In addition to providing iBPMS support for SharePoint and Office 365, AgilePoint’s iBPMS adapter allows you to add robust iBPMS capabilities to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and Salesforce.” Gartner